The field of glamor and entertainment is ever luring which means that it can attract many young people to its bosom. A lot of these young people who are more than excited to join in the glamor field. but this does not translate to success for each and everyone. Good looks and great physique are not enough to last long in this industry, you do need the talent. No matter how clich it sounds, until and unless one has the talent they cannot stay long in the entertainment.
- The number one actress on the list has to be Karishma Manandhar. She started her career in her mid-teens with Santaan. She ruled the silver screen throughout the 1990s and to the 2000s.
- The second actress on the list is Kristi Mainali; she has worked in many films with Rajesh Hamal, Shiva Shrestha and Buwan K.C. Her best performances can be summed up as Chino, Tilhari and Yug Dekhi Yug Samma.
- The next actress on the list is Gauri Malla, who debuted alongside Karishma Manadhar. She is considered one of the best in her acting skills, with bluckbuster like Kanyadan and Swarga.
- The other actress who makes the top ten lists is Sharmila Malla, who with her sultry looks and acting has won many hearts with films like Basudev, Kanchi and Gothalo.
- The other actress on the list is Mithila Sharma; she is one of the best actresses, and the most incredible dancer. Her films include Maya and Adhikar among others.
- Following her is the evergreen, Tripti Naadkar, who with her innocent beauty and acting has won over audiences. Her best performances include Kusume Rumal, Samjhana, Saino and Lahure.
- The next actress following Tripti is Niruta Singh, who debuted with Dakshina. She is another of the actresses with immense acting and dancing skills and charm.
- Similarly, the next actress on the list is Bipana Thapa, who debuted with Janma Bhumi. Her best roles happen to be in cinemas like Gaunle, Mitini and Maili.
- The other two actresses on the list are Jharana Thapa and Rekha Thapa. Jharana Thapa is an amazing dancer, and has a great physique. Likewise, Rekha Thapa defined decent exposure in Nepali movies perfectly.
Not only that, but all these actresses happen to have high intellectual abilities, which is most essential in any person. There are many other actresses, who did not make into the top ten, but surely deserve the status.